Sell Your Home
So, you’re ready to sell your home! Congratulations, you’ve come to the right place. Michael "Al" Rogala belongs to one of the strongest real estate brokerages in the area, and has great confidence in their brand and you can too. He finds it gratifying to be a sales associate for a company that demands excellence from its agents at every level.
They have established a rock-solid reputation for impeccable customer service and marketing strategies. When you entrust the sale of your home to Al, you are putting your faith in his entire "Network of Experts" in:
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Purchases
- Loan Processing
The managers and sales associates work hard to keep their fingers on the pulse of the real estate market, noting fluctuations and corrective strategies that make your home sellable in any market. With Al's assistance, you decide how to price your home to sell with the best possible advantage to you.
Relax, Al has covered all of your bases. As a Realtor®, Al is confident that with both of you working together, you'll find the right buyer for your home.
Selecting An Agent
Putting your home on the market is a big decision. Ensure that you are comfortable with the agent you agree to list with. Don’t choose an agent that will tell you what you want to hear about your home, choose one that will tell you what you need to know. Be certain that your agent will answer your calls promptly.
Al's job as your Sales Associate will be to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms and to aid you through the entire process. An agent should explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Readily available to you!
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Able to advise you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market.
The marketing process preparation should include:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
Marketing Your Property is Essential
Ensure the agent you select takes the following steps to market your property:
- Orders a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installs a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submits your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community.
- Arranges for Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
- Holds open houses when appropriate.
- Advertises your property during our regular office meetings.
- Features your property on one or more web sites.
- Asks clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
The agent needs to be willing to "manage the transaction". You'll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction! Negotiating the offer, immediately presenting and explaining all offers to you are important duties of a real estate agent so you will be best able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented.
Al works with you to "manage the transaction" by:
- Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Reviewing contingencies.
- Defining legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrating the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, Al will provide you with a professional, objective point of view. However, the final decision of accepting an offer is yours. Once an offer is accepted, Al will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible.
Receiving a FREE Home Evaluation
Find out what your home is worth, free! If you're trying to sell your home empower yourself with the knowledge you need before you start. Or if you've ever just wondered how much your home is worth for curiosity sake, now's the time to find out. Who knows, maybe what you discover will change your mind about waiting to sell your home. Contact Al to receive your free home evaluation.
Contact Michael "Al" Rogala or call 239-738-8088 today!
Serving Cape Coral and Fort Myers - Lee County, Southwest Florida.